Upscaling the program
Life Skills Education
Know Your BMI
Nodal Teachers Trained
Community Awareness Report of -2015
Community Awareness Report of -2016
Frequently Asked Questions
What are Life Skills?
What is the difference between Life Skills and Behavioral Training?
What is the focus of Life Skills Education?
Recent News & Events
1. 597 nodal teachers were trained in Life skills & SRH education program in 2014.
2. Consultation meeting with commissioner-cum-Project director ,OPEPA , Odisha for rolling out the intervensions in all KGBVs of Odisha .
3. 90 peer educators organized Community Awareness Program on Life skills & SRH during summer vacation (May and June) 2014.
4. Consultation meeting with commissioner-cum-secretary ,SC and ST development department for upscaling the intervention in 30 districts of Odisha.
5. Organised training for 41 newly inducted District Resource persons on LSE & ARSH .
6. Organised training for 55 newly inducted KISS teachers on LSE & ARSH .
7. Organised Capacity building training on life skills based SRH education for 66 teacher educators under DIET at Puri from 3rd to 5th Sept'14.
8. Organised Training program on Life Skills based SRH education for 30 Gender Coordinators under OPEPA at Puri from 2nd to 4th Sept'14 .
Visit of Dr. Mark Derueuw, the Deputy Country Representative, UNFPA India.
Visit of Mrs. Aparajita Sarangi, Commissioner cum Secretary, School & Mass Education Department, Government of Odisha.
Visit of Shri Vilasrao Deshmukh, Hon'ble Union Minister of Science & technology and Earth Sciences, Government of India.
Visit Of Dr. Dinesh Agarwal UNFPA, New Delhi.
Mr. Anders Thomsen, Deputy Representative India, UNFPA visited and witnessed the Nodal Teachers Training Programme.
Mr. S.K. Popli, Director, SSD Department, Govt. of Odisha will visited and witnessed the Nodal Teachers Training Programme.
Visit of Ms. Frederika Meijer, Representative, UNFPA, India
Adolescent & Youth
Jansankhya Sthirata Kosh
Thought Shop Foundation
Powered by InnovadorsLab, KIIT-TBI.